LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (LR Family) - A hurried lifestyle running from point A to point B as a family does not equate to healthful living. Aerobic exercise and unstructured active play often take a backseat to other pulls on our attention.
LR Family editor Heather Bennett shared advice she learned from some local fitness father figures on how to keep the family fit and healthy.
1. Embrace leadership for a healthy household.
2. Learn how to eat right and teach your kids.
3. Get active WITH your kids.
4. Set reasonable limits on technology time.
5. Provide safe options and atmospheres for active and outside play.
For more on this subject, you can watch the video attached to this story, or you can read the article in full on page 46 in the June issue of Little Rock Family.
As always, you can visit the magazine's website at http://on.kthv.com/13DJ81X.