LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Deanna Fleming with Catering Creations shares this recipe.
Shrimp Quesadillas (Makes 4 Tortillas)
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 4 8-inch vegetable tortillas or your favorite flavor
• 1/2 a 7-oz. carton garlic or spicy three-pepper hummus (1/3 cup)
• 6 oz.peeled, deveined cooked medium shrimp
• 1 6-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
• 1 4-oz. pkg.crumbled feta cheese
Gently spray your skillet with cooking spray. Place tortillas, sprayed side down, on work surface; spread with hummus. Top half of each tortilla with shrimp, artichokes, and cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
Heat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat for 1 minute. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes or until browned and heated through, turning once. Makes 4 servings.