UNDATED (KTHV) - Salary.com recently compiled a list of things you should never tell your boss. We've provided direct quotes from the site, but you can view the entire article at http://bit.ly/Rh70nd.
10. Nightlife. "Whether you're reading bedtime stories to your kids or hitting the bars every night, your boss shouldn't know anything about your night life unless it includes taking classes in your field or doing extra work from home or your favorite cafe."
9. Religious Beliefs. "It's against the law to discriminate against religious beliefs, but talking about religion too often at work is inappropriate (unless you work for a religious organization)."
8. Political Affiliation. "Even if your boss treats you equally, political prejudices still exist and could easily work against you."
7. Spouse's Income. "If your spouse is CEO of a successful company and a coworker vying for a job has an unemployed spouse your boss is aware of, you could lose out on a promotion even though you're equally qualified because it may seem as though you don't "need" the promotion."
6. You're Working Another Job. "Many people work second jobs, including freelance positions. But your other business should stay your business."
5. Sexual Orientation. "Unless your sexual orientation is directly related to your job, there's no reason to disclose your sexual orientation to your boss."
To check out the other five, just visit Salary.com
Also, weigh-in below. Do you agree that you should never disclose this type of information to your boss?