LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- The Arkansas Symphony Orchestra presents the fourth installment of the Acxiom Pops Live! Series-American Songbook-on March 16 at 8 p.m. and March 17 at 3 p.m. in the Robinson Center Music Hall. This concert in the Acxiom Pops Live! Series is sponsored by JPMS Cox.
Single tickets are $18, $34, $46 and $58; active military and college student tickets are $10 and can be purchased online at www.ArkansasSymphony.org; at the Robinson Center box office starting 90 minutes before showtime; at the ASO offices 9-5 Monday thru Friday; or by phone at 501-666-1761. Primary school students grades K-12 are admitted to Sunday's matinee free of charge with purchase of an adult ticket using Entergy Kids' Ticket, downloadable at the ASO website.
- Gershwin-Cuban Overture
- Gershwin-There's a Boat Dat's Leavin' (from "Porgy and Bess") (Chauncey Packer, tenor) GERSHWIN/Holcombe
- Gershwin Medley (Rachel Copeland, soprano) CARMICHAEL/Sopkin
- Stardust STRAYHORN/Holcombe
- Lush Life (Chauncey Packer, tenor) COLE/Holcombe
- Unforgettable (Rachel Copeland, soprano; Chauncey Packer, tenor) ELLINGTON/Holcombe
- Duke Ellington Medley HOLCOMBE
- Songs of the South GERSHWIN
- Summertime (Rachel Copeland, soprano) ELLINGTON
- Grand Slam Jam Music by Richard Rogers
- Soliloquy from "Carousel) (Chauncey Packer, tenor) Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II Orchestrated by Don Walker BERLIN/Ades
- Irving Berlin: A Symphonic Portrait