LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- It's time for our weekly tradition, we find five weekend activities in Arkansas and you have the fun.
1. Get Free Food at Chick-fil-A for Cow Appreciation Day - Today is Cow Appreciation Day. For one day only, black and white spots, cow bells and furry ears will be appropriate attire at Chick-fil-A restaurants across Arkansas. To celebrate they will award a FREE Meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) to any customer who comes fully dressed as a cow.
2. Meet SpongeBob SquarePants at Magic Springs - If you're kids love Spongebob Squarepants, they can meet him today at Magic Springs in Hot Springs. At 1:30 p.m. fans can visit with him at Splash Island or at 3 p.m. in the Cool Zone for free with the price of general admission. There's also a meet and greet lunch planned. For ticket information click here.
3. ATA World Expo in Little Rock - Don't forget about the Taekwondo World Expo in Little Rock. Thousands of competitors, supporters and spectators are in town! There's several events planned for the weekend at the Statehouse Convention Center-- a perfect event for the whole family.
4. Garrett Uekman 7 on 7 Football Tournament - Remember Garrett Uekman? He's the Razorback football player who died in 2011 from a heart condition. This morning there is 7 on 7 Football Tournament at War Memorial Stadium in his honor. If you want to watch, it starts at 8 a.m. and wraps up tonight at 8 p.m. Youth football players in grades 5th - 8th will be playing. The non-profit raises funds for heart disease research as well as student athlete scholarships.
5. Talk with a Diamond Expert at Crater of Diamonds - Ever want to find a diamond? Now's your best chance! Tomorrow at the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro you can visit with a expert diamond miner. The best part is, it's free! They'll show you tricks to hopefully find a gem! Again, that's tomorrow at 2 p.m.