LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- We're getting you ready for the weekend with our list of five things to do this weekend.
1. Main Street Food Truck Festival - It's the Main Street Food Truck Festival in Downtown Little Rock. More than 25 food trucks will line Main Street joined by wandering street performers, Etsy craft vendors, games and live music. The event is free and runs from 11 to 4.
2. Star Party at Pinnacle Mountain State Park - Also on Saturday is the Star Party at Pinnacle Mountain State Park. From 8 to 10 tomorrow night, join amateur astronomers at the Visitor Center for an evening with the stars. As twilight settles in, telescopes will be provided. If cloudy skies prevent observation, an indoor program on astronomy will be presented at 9 p.m.
3. Broadway's Wicked at the Robinson Center through Sunday - Time is running out to see Broadway's Wicked at the Robinson Center! After wowing Arkansas audiences in 2010, it's back. There are still a handful of performances left through Sunday -- so now's your chance to experience the Land of Oz and discover the two witches' linked past. The show is recommended for ages 8 and older.
4. 30th Anniversary Fish Fry at Camp Aldersgate - And on Sunday is the 30th Annual Fish Fry at Camp Aldersgate in Little Rock. From 12 to 3 there will be great food, entertainment, a bake sale, face painting, a pumpkin patch and more. It's $15 for adults and $6 for kids. The money raised benefits Camp Aldersgate.
5. High Cotton on the Bayou Festival in Scott - And our number 5 is a turn-of-the-century event full of history and fun in the town of Scott. It's the High Cotton on the Bayou Festival that starts tomorrow. Camille Bennett is here along with some Scott Plantation "settlers" took over the weather garden this morning to talk about the festival.
The festival is 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Scott Plantation Settlement located at 15525 Alexander Road in Scott.