LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – For some of us, the big game isn't about the Falcons or the Patriots. It’s really all about the food at any Super Bowl party.
Deanna Fleming with Mystery Mansion joined THV11 This Morning to show us how to make Chicken Marinara Bake for your Super Bowl party.
Watch the video for more!
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
-2 teaspoons minced garlic
-6 chicken breast halves
-2 cups marinara
-2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
-1 8 ounce package mozzarella
-1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 ounce package of Italian or garlic croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes
3. Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of the dish and pour marinara sauce over them. Top with half the mozzarella and parmesan and top with Italian seasoning. Sprinkle on the croutons then top with the remaining mozzarella and remaining parmesan.
4. Bake until cheese and croutons are golden brown and the chicken in no longer pink inside (about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on shape and thickness of the chicken breasts). A meat thermometer should read at least 160 degrees at the thickest part of the chicken.