NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Four months ago, a North Little Rock man is shot and killed outside of a Capitol Avenue Business.

His loss left a huge hole in the community. The suspects were never found, but family, friends, and police never stopped searching. Wednesday, Todd Sieber would have been 48-years-old.

That same day, his wife Cynthia, has increased the reward for information. She doesn't want another one of Todd's birthdays to roll around without justice for her husband.

"If the table was turned, and I knew something, there's no way I could live my life without telling the truth," said Cynthia.

Losing a loved one is never easy, but one of the worst days, is the first birthday without them.

"Instead of having birthday dinner and birthday cake tonight, this is what I have; I have a locket with his ashes,” the grieving widow explained.

Not only is it Todd Sieber's 48th birthday, it is the four month anniversary of his murder. He was shot dead, by a stranger, while doing business for work.

"It's a big hole in my heart. I look at my phone all the time expecting him to call me, because he used to call me every day or every other day, at least. But now I don't hear from him anymore,” explained Tom Sieber, Todd’s father. "He was not only my son, he was my best friend."

Cynthia said she didn’t think they’d have to wait this long for justice.

"I figured somebody, knowing that our family is ruined, would step up to the plate and help us. While I have to explain, every single night, to our child why she doesn't have a daddy anymore," said Cynthia.

Police say the suspect's getaway vehicle may have been parked as much as a block way, when she made her way on-foot to Hines Detail Shop that November afternoon.

"They walked on down there and asked to use the bathroom. That's when all the stuff started. The shooting started down there,” explained Mitchell Hines, the Auto Detail Shop owner.

He's an eye-witness that has never told his story. Hines was also shot that day.

"She didn't ask for money, she just asked to use the bathroom. When she turned to use the bathroom, I saw her pull a gun up, and I wanted to know, why she needed a gun to use the bathroom. That's where all the mess started. She kind of like, lost the gun, and picked it up and went to shooting. That's why she shot me in my leg," said Hines.

Hines said the shooter started spraying bullets across the parking lot as she fled back to the car.

"That's when she shot him,” he said.

"I came out here in the middle of the day on November the 15th at noon, while everybody else was eating lunch, and had to work that scene,” said Officer Steve Moore, the case has haunted him ever since. "No doubt that we had a true innocent victim. He was here on the parking lot, minding his own business, and he got killed. For basically being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's a family man with children.”

He recently transferred out of homicide and wanted the case solved before he did.

"I have children, I have daughters also. It just stuck with me. I wanted to get it wrapped up, get this family some closure,” Officer Moore said.

Sieber has worked hand-in-hand to get her husband's murder solved.

"I've been really active. I don't know if they like that or not, but I won't stop. I will not stop," said Cynthia.

It's the first time they've all been together at the scene.

"This is the first time I've been here, and it's way harder than I thought it would be,” Cynthia said.

Cynthia Sieber has raised the reward by $5,000, and has called on the City of Little Rock to match her donation. The reward is now $25,000 for information about what happened to Todd Sieber. No word from the City on whether or not they'll match.