LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – As severe weather season rolls on, make sure you're informed and prepared.
Available by updating the THV11 app within your app store, users can begin receiving weather alerts based on multiple locations they choose.
For instance, if you live in Little Rock, but your son lives in Searcy, you may want to receive alerts based on each. You can do that!
Here are the steps:
1. Update the THV11 app in the app store.
2. Make sure your notifications are turned on.
3. Go to “Conditions” in the weather section inside the app.
4. Set whichever locations you’d like to receive weather alerts.
5. Begin receiving weather alerts.
Download or update on iPhone here.
And Android, here.