It's Super Snack Week on THV11 This Morning!
We asked for your recipes for the big game, maybe some family traditions or regional delicacies.
Avery and Nicole Ellis helped Laura Monteverdi make some delicious buffalo chicken wontons, a new twist on the traditional buffalo wings!
-1/2 cup cheddar cheese
-24 wonton wrappers
-1 cup hot sauce
-1/2 cup ranch dressing
-1/2 block of cream cheese
-1 small garlic clove
-1 tablespoon fresh parsley
-1 pinch pepper
-1 pinch salt
-2 tablespoons hot sauce
-1/4 cup blue cheese
-1/2 cup sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put a wonton wrapper into each spot in the muffin tin and bake for 3-4 minutes to get them a little crisp.
3. Mix in a bowl: franks hot sauce, softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup ranch, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
4. Shred your chicken (using a rotisserie is always easy)
5. Layer ingredients as follows: wonton wrapper, sauce, chicken, wonton wrapper, sauce, chicken.
6. Finish off the top with the rest of the cheese.
7. Bake for 10-13 minutes, if the corners turn brown you can always put tin foil on top.
8. Top with lettuce, sour cream, or whatever else you want.
© 2018 KTHV-TV