LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Want to serve something interesting as an appetizer this hoiday season? How about Serrano ham and cheese crostinis!
Thanh Rasico blogs about food on her website Red Kitchen Recipes and shares this great recipe with Ashley, Alyse and Tom.
• Sliced Serrano or Prosciutto Ham
• French baguette, sliced as shown
• Boursin garlic and herb gourmet spreadable cheese (light)
• Cucumber, sliced and halved
• Ciliegine (Cherry sized fresh mozzarella)
• Toothpicks or skewers to secure everything together
1. Toast the baguette if desired.
2. Spread the Boursin on the slice.
3. Fold the meat slices in half, then half again. Place onto the spread.
4. Top with cucumber, then fresh mozzarella.
5. Secure all the pieces with a skewer or toothpick, then serve.