Super bowl parties are all about the food and comradery, so you better make sure your snacks are game winning material.
Debbie Arnold joined THV11 This Morning to share a popular game day recipe for Wok-fired Spicy Garlic Edamame that can help you do just that!
-1-pound frozen edamame in pods
-1 or 2 tablespoons Riceland Rice Bran Oil
-1/2 -1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
-3 cloves garlic, finely minced or grated
-2 Tablespoons red miso, optional
-2 teaspoons mirin
-1 tablespoon sambal oilek, Thai chili paste or sriracha, to taste
-1 tablespoon soy sauce
-1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
-Coarse sea salt
-Toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook edamame in the microwave according to package directions.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat Riceland Rice Bran Oil over medium heat,
3. Add in red pepper and cook 1-2 minutes. Add garlic and stir constantly 1-2 minutes.
4. Add red miso, mirin, sambal oilek and soy sauce to the garlic mixture. Whisk to combine.
5. Add in cooked edamame pods and stir well to coat.
6. Add in toasted sesame oil and stir well.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt and toasted sesame seed before serving.