CLEVELAND, OH - Black Friday 2017 is next Friday, Nov. 24. This year, stores are more desperate and more competitive than ever before. They want your attention and many will even entertain the possibility of selling one item "at cost" or losing revenue to gain you as a future customer.
The deal wars have heated up and as we count down to a truly epic day of deals and saving money, there are five links you need on your radar.
A reminder if there is ever a specific deal you hope to score, please drop me a line. I am collecting requests in my quest to save you cash and protect Thanksgiving.
The 5 best websites to score a deal this Black Friday 2017 are:
1. Bookmark this station's website! Seriously. We will have every single doorbuster and more insider deal information than anyone else in the country. With a team of more than 100 people providing bargain support behind the scenes, you will have more access to every Black Friday 2017 and Cyber Monday 2017 deal first by keeping an eye on our website and our apps.
2. Live Black Friday Deals Website By Amazon. Beginner bargain hunters just visit Amazon's main page. The experts and die-hard deal hunters prefer to see the deal drops in real time. This page features frugality at its finest. The page showcases deal after deal with stock updates so you know precisely how to plan for the big price drops.
3. YouTubeDeals.com is the first and only 24/7 deal channel on YouTube. I founded this channel three years ago and with the help of more than a dozen sales scientists behind the scenes, I use my own algorithm to predict price drops before anyone else exclusively for subscribers. My accuracy rate is 98% to date.
4. PremierHotDeals.com is a website that exists solely to serve deal-seekers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It's kind of amazing to consider a website and retail aggregator that selects a dozen or so of the top holiday deals and then closes its doors until next Christmas.
5. Tanga.com is one of the few deal sites and aggregators with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau and one of the few sites to continuously score so high through shopper reviews on Resellerratings.com If you're looking for anything from a deal on the top-rated bed sheets to an incredible steal on winter boots, this is one solid site!
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.
© 2018 TEGNA MEDIA