The following displays are this weekend - note that some take place on Saturday instead of Sunday, while some events take place on both. Times are subject to change.
- Free Day & Fourth of July Family Festival at the Clinton Presidential Center Park : July 3-4 the Presidential Center is celebrating Independence Day. On Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 1-5 p.m., admission to the library is free.
- Pops on the River : Bring chairs or blankets to Riverfront Park. The gates open at 5:30 p.m. There is music from 6:30 and fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. The Arkansas symphony plays patriotic music to go along with the display. There are also other activities and a marketplace. It is a free event on July 4th.
- Pinnacle Mountain Celebration: From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. join park interpreters for fun games and activities. It's free on July 4th.
- Maumelle Celebration: Maumelle has a parade, carnival rides, a concert and a fireworks display at Lake Willastein. Fireworks start after the band, the band starts at 8 p.m.
- Sherwood's 4th of July Family Celebration : In Sherwood Forest from 6-9:00 p.m. Free food, entertainment and activities. Ends with a fireworks display. Free shuttle service from Sylvan Hills High School parking lot. July 3rd.
- Bryant Family Fest: This is a large celebration lasting from July 2-4. There are bands, crafts and other fun things for kids, food and fireworks on July 4. Located at Bishop Park on Boone Road in Bryant. Admission is free.
- Benton Liberty Fest: Music and fun beginning at 6 p.m. at Tyndall Park in Benton. Fireworks after the music. July 4th.
- Arkansas Queen Cruise: See the fireworks from the river on the Arkansas Queen. It's July 4th, 501-372-5777.
- Pioneer-style 4th of July Celebration: From 2-4 p.m. at the Historic Arkansas Museum. The event has living history performances and a parade, and it's free.