THV 11, the Gannett-owned CBS affiliate in Little Rock, Arkansas, is searching for a sales SUPERSTAR! This is a great place to be and our people love to work here. If that's the kind of atmosphere that you want, then you need to be armed with creativity and a "can do...go get'em, never say die" attitude everyday. We provide the tools and environment to achieve an unlimited income by offering the best ideas, creative solutions and helping our customer's prosperity grow across our TV, web and mobile platforms. We need the next member of our team to bring brilliance, ability, passion and commitment. (2 years of experience and knowledge of MS Office helps too).
- Develops new and non-traditional revenue through consistent and creative prospecting.
- Meets with customers, listens and assesses their needs, and provides customized, creative and successful marketing solutions which produce results.
- Provides clients with convergent selling, to package several broadcast and online products.
- Enhances existing revenue and develops non-TV advertisers by utilizing station marketing resources.
- Develops web revenue for all station digital properties and projects through needs-based analysis meetings with traditional and non-traditional advertisers.
- Services existing agencies and direct client businesses; this responsibility includes developing presentations, negotiating business, selling local specials and sponsorships, and proactively merchandising all station properties.
- Sells stations promotions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by station managements.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience; College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using psychographic research and/or other marketing research tools is helpful. Computer literacy with MS Office is required.
- The ability to work as a team player is an essential attribute.
- Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Current valid driver's license and excellent driving history required.
- This position reports to a Sales Team Leader.
To Apply Click Here