You don't have to sacrifice everything when you are dieting. There are some delicious, fatty foods that can help you be skinny.
We found these 5 fatty foods to that make you skinny from Yahoo! Health.
1. Grass-Fed Beef. It may be a bit pricier, but its higher ratio of good-for-you fats make it well worth the cost. Grass-fed meat contains higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to reduce the risk of heart disease. Plus, it's naturally leaner and has fewer calories than conventional meat.
2. Olive Oil. It's rich in cancer-fighting ingredients and heart-strengthening fats. Reap the benefits by making olive oil your cooking fat of choice and using it in dressings and sauces.
3. Coconut. Coconut is high in saturated fat, but more than half of that comes from a type of acid that battles bacteria and improves cholesterol scores. Plus, a recent study found that coconut oil actually reduced belly fat.
4. Dark Chocolate. Good news for your sweet tooth -- chocolate can help you flatten your belly. Dark chocolate contains pure cocoa butter, a source of digestion-slowing acid that holds off hunger and helps you lose weight.
5. Almond Butter. Numerous studies have indicated that almonds can help you lose weight despite their high fat content. This is because they contain compounds that limit the amount of fat that your body absorbs.