Instead of wasting money on expensive wrinkle creams and medical procedures, try these natural remedies from Reader's Digest magazine.
1. Egg whites. Whip up several egg whites in a small bowl and massage onto your skin. Allow to sit and dry at least 15 minutes, then rise it off with warm water. The natural B-vitamins and rich Vitamin-E will work their rejuvenating magic.
2. Olive oil. Natural olive oil can help your skin stay soft and supple. Gently rub a few drops on your face before bedtime and rinse with a soft towel. You'll wake to skin that's soft and healthy looking.
3. Massage. Using your favorite gentle lotion, take a few minutes to give your face a massage with a firm but gentle touch. Focus on problem areas like your neck, under your eyes, and your forehead. For a treat, visit a spa for a relaxing facial that concentrates on your problem areas.
4. Fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruits and vegetables filled with Vitamins A and D will help to plump your skin and make it seem to glow from the inside. Also, consider making your own fresh fruit and vegetable drinks at home.
5. Lemon juice. Slice a lemon and massage the juice into fine lines and wrinkles on your face. The acidity of lemon helps skin look brighter while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.