LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) Families are out of a home tonight in West Little Rock because of a fire Saturday.
It happened just after 10 a.m. at the Westbridge Apartments off John Barrow Road. Witnesses say you could see the flames shooting from the attic of one of the buildings.
The American Red Cross was on hand and is assisting residents with most of what they need.
Captain Edwin Woolf with Little Rock Fire Department says fortunately all the residents are safe. The preliminary cause is a malfunctioned dryer.