LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Tailgating has long been a tradition associated with college football and Razorback fans know how to do it right!
If you're planning on heading to War Memorial Stadium this weekend to cheer on the Hogs, there are some policies in place to insure a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.
THV's Jessica Duff visited with Danny Joe Crofford, Marketing Manager at War Memorial stopped by the 'THV This Morning' with more details. Click on the THVideo!
- Reserved Tailgating passes will be allowed to park and setup at 6am. Regular parking begins at 7 a.m.
- Only small cooking grills that fit in your vehicle are allowed in this area. Grills that are on a trailer must have a Large Grill Area pass.
- Dispose of charcoal in red charcoal bins only. Disposal bins are located near all portable toilets.
- Tailgaters are asked not to leave burning charcoal unattended at any time.
- All beverages must be in plastic or aluminum containers. NO GLASS CONATINERS OR KEGS ALLOWED. All trash is to be bagged and left at perimeter of the golf course.
- No private golf carts, all-terrain vehicles or motorcycles will be allowed in the tailgating area.
- Sale of distribution of products, including food or beverage is strictly prohibited.
- No upholstered furniture, private portable toilets or large grills are allowed in tailgating area.
- The golf course will close 2 hours after the game. Any vehicles that remain on site will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Parking passes must be displayed at all times. Any vehicles without a parking pass displayed will be towed at the owner's expense.
- War Memorial Park is a public park and all tailgaters are subject to the rules and regulations of the City of Little Rock.
Tickets are to the game are available at The War Memorial Stadium Box Office, by phone at 1-800-982-4647 and online at www.arkansasrazorbacks.com