You can't control everything in your work environment, but here are 6 things simple things you can do to improve your well being from Yahoo!
1. Stop Multi-tasking. When you feel the anxiety heightening, focus on completing one task at a time. Close all the web browsers, windows, and applications except the ones you need. Focus on getting one or two things done and then log back on and power through any messages you may have missed.
2. Get Some Sun. When you're working indoors in the same office all day long, it's easy to lose perspective. Sunlight has been scientifically proven to make you happier. Throughout the workday, spend your coffee or lunch breaks outdoors in a sunny spot.
3. Clear Your Workspace. It's hard not to feel over-extended when your desk has stacks upon stacks of papers, files, and sticky notes all vying for your attention. Experts say to start and end each day with a pristine work surface -- or at least try to keep the clutter down.
4.Go Green. Keeping a plant in your office or cubicle can reduce stress, improve your overall well-being, and even reduce blood pressure levels. A Washington State University study found that students in a college computer lab with plants had quicker reaction times, were less stressed, and felt more attentive than their counterparts without any green companions.
5. Get Moving. A good workout helps you release stress, maintain a routine, and think without interruption. Physical activity helps your body pump out more of those feel-good endorphins to keep your mood up even when days get a little tough.
6. Sip Green Tea. Green tea the second most widely consumed beverage in the world after water, and has loads of health benefits, including reducing stress. It contains the amino acid L-the-anine, which calms you and helps you maintain clear focus.