We love saving you money, and we found some great advice on how you can save by shopping at the drugstore.
Here are 5 surprising things you should buy at the drugstore from Yahoo! Shine.
1. Shampoo and Conditioner. Combine purchasing a product that's already on sale with coupons and pharmacy rewards you get for signing up with a store program and hair products can cost next to nothing-or be free! Drugstores are the only type of stores that offer free-after-rebate deals on hair-care supplies.
2. Makeup. Makeup manufactured for drugstores is less expensive than department-store brands because it has less pigment and offers less coverage, but the savings can't be beat. When combining coupons, pharmacy rewards and promotions -- cosmetics, like eyeshadow and eye liner, can be free.
3. Lotion and Body Wash. A great reason to buy bath-and-body goods at pharmacies many stores have released generic versions of popular name-brand products, and they are now of equal or better quality than more well-known brands.
4. Cereal. Cereal coupons are up for grabs on eBay.com. But in general, keep in mind that grocery items are usually more expensive in drugstores, and drugstore items are usually more expensive in supermarkets.
5. Hair Color. At-home hair-color kits are bargains at retail pharmacies as compared to supermarkets and warehouse clubs. As a core item, drugstores typically have more brands and varieties available to purchase than supermarkets do.
You can find more great tips in this article on Yahoo! Shine.