LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Still have a lot of shopping but are trying to save time money? Here are five tips to help you shop on a budget quickly.
Here are five tips from Yahoo! Shine.
1. Get your shopping done early - Look for sales all year long. If you know your child will like it, grab it before the deal is gone.
2. Make auction sites your friend - Your kids aren't going to know the difference if its brand new or slightly used, so check out sites like Craigslist, eBay, and Amazon for deals on gifts.
3. Out with the old, in with the new - If you have items you are no longer using or need, sell them for a little extra holiday cash.
4. Follow #Freebies on Twitter - A lot of big name brands and also savvy shoppers will tweet bargains and freebies using #Freebies.
5. Sign up for newsletters from favorite stores - Your favorite stores will send emails with coupons and sales to save you time cutting coupons or having to do the searching for you.