LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - A Little Rock family is receiving help from the Arkansas chapter of the American Red Cross after their home caught fire Tuesday morning.
A notice from the Red Cross states the fire damaged much of the home at 1420 Adams St. in Little Rock. The American Red Cross is providing residents free disaster relief including emergency shelter in a local hotel, food, clothing to the family of five.
All American Red Cross disaster relief is provided at no cost to individuals impacted by disasters.
Arkansans are reminded to always have an operating smoke detector and fire alarm. Additional fire safety tips can be found at www.arkansasredcross.org .
View Larger Map