Kathy Griffin/Kelly O'Rourke
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - A former teacher at a local all girls Catholic school plead guilty to having a relationship with a student.
Kelly O'Rourke pleaded guilty to one count of first degree sexual assault. She was sentenced to 15 years, but it was suspended. The other terms of her guilty plea are:
- Serve 120 days in the Pulaski County Jail
- Pay $5,000 and court costs
- Have no contact with the victim for 15 years
- Register as a sex offender
- Submit DNA
- Testify against Kathy Griffin
Griffin was arrested and charged after failing to notify the school administration or the child abuse hotline although she allegedly knew of an alleged sexual relationship between O'Rourke and the student.