LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Whether they're Grammy, Grampy, Grandaddy or Pops, grandparents hold a special place in our hearts. And, National Grandparent's Day is this Sunday.
LR Family editor Heather Bennett joined us at THV11 studios with some great ideas for spending quality time with your 'grands'.
1. Cook a family favorite recipe
2. Have regularly scheduled/dedicated time
3. Learn a new skill
4. Put together a memory box
5. Interview one another or do pop quizzes
6. Arts and crafts
7. Shared story times and reading
8. Start traditions
Fore more information, watch the video attached to this story or go to the Little Rock Family website: http://on.kthv.com/14ZAsGV
The Grandparents are G-R-R-Reat! article can also be found on p. 12 of the Little Rock Family September issue.