LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- The latest issue of Little Rock's premier city magazine is out on news stands now. Soriee magazine is full of fall fashion and helpful information.
Editor-in-chief Sandra McGrew sat down with THV's Ashley Blackstone
Here's what's inside:
- Take Note: Teal There's a Cure - Amy Lasseigne of the Arkansas Ovarian Cancer Coalition gears up for the organization's upcoming fundraiser, Artists for Ovaries.
- Style Icon: Mane Attraction - Owner of Salon Scarlet Carrie Parsons-Bell talks new salon space and shares tips for getting luscious locks.
- A Walk in the Park - Wildwood Park for the Arts supporter Debbie Northington prepares for third annual Wine Reserve Dinner.
- A Pryor Engagement - Honorees at this year's UAMS Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Gala, Sen. David and Barbara Pryor reflect on a life in politics and the saving grace of the institute.
- Creation of a Masterpiece - As President of the Fine Arts Club, Annemary Thompson discusses the organization's 100-year history and its upcoming resurrection of the Beaux Arts Ball.