LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - With school back in session, many parents will have to decide when their child is too sick to send to school.
Editor of Little Rock Family magazine, Heather Bennett, provided the following tips for parents who are faced with that decision.
1. Know your school's rules on absences and returning to school.
2. Decide if your child can comfortably take part in school activities.
3. Will your child's condition affect the health and safety of others?
4. Decide if your child needs home care or a doctor's visit.
5. Use emergency care for severely ill or injured children.