LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- We're getting you ready for the weekend with our list of five things to do. We find the idea, you have the fun.
1. Color Run in the River Market - The Color Run at the River Market is happening at 9 tomorrow morning. The race is 50 bucks and starts at the River Market in Little Rock. Hundreds of people are expected at the five-k, un-timed race. Participants will be doused from head to toe in different colors.
2. Schaefers and Collins Pumpkin Patch - And this is the last weekend to check out Schaefers and Collins Pumpkin Patch in Mayflower. You can hop on the hayride out to this classic pumpkin patch. Other weekend activities include a haunted house, live concerts, horseshoe tournaments, pony rides, and more. They are open from 1-6 on Sunday. This is their opening weekend.
3. Arkansas Cornbread Festival - It's the Third Annual Arkansas Cornbread Festival on South Main Street in Little Rock tomorrow. It runs from 11 to 4. This event offers up plenty varieties of cornbread samples and fun and entertainment. Cornbread and side dish entries will be judged by everyone attending the festival, as well as a panel of celebrity judges. Adults are $10, kids 6 to 12 are $5.
4. Tonight is Final Night for Boo at the Zoo - Tonight is the last chance for the kids to enjoy Boo at the Zoo at the Little Rock Zoo. You can bring the little ones out to enjoy the 22nd Annual event and have them trick-or-treat in a safe environment. There's also a hay maze, carnival rides, fair-style food and a haunted train. The cost is $10 a person.
5. Last Weekend for Haunted Houses - There are lots of haunted houses still going on across central Arkansas going. Many run through Saturday including this one-- the Scimitar Shrine Temple of Terror.