LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- We're working to help you get ready for the weekend with our list of five things to do with the family.
1. 38th annual Arkansas RV show - The Arkansas RV Show runs today through Sunday at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock. Tickets are $5. The event features the industry's latest models at all price ranges.
2. Valentine Fair at Old State House Museum - It's the Valentine Fair tomorrow at the Old State House Museum in downtown Little Rock. The event is full of crafts and family-friendly activities, all with a Valentine's Day theme. Snacks and drinks will be served. It starts at 10 a.m. and it's free.
3. Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs - Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs is always a good idea! Post times on is 1 p.m. on Saturday and 1:30 on Sunday. To up your luck, check out Terry Wallace's picks here: http://www.oaklawn.com/pages/terrys-picks/
4. Lego Movie debuts in theaters today - Including probably the biggest, most anticipated movie of the year thus far: 'Lego Movie'. The animated story follows Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO mini-figure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world.Its rated PG and movie critics say it's worth seeing in 3D.
5. Tech City exhibit at Museum of Discovery - Tech City at the Museum of Discovery teaches visitors what it takes to build a city. Tech City features 12 interactive stations that allow visitors to solve problems that engineers face each day on the job. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for children.