LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- They're more than just cookies; the Girl Scouts on are on a mission.
The Girl Scout organization has been around for more than 100 years and they're still going strong. They're featured in the latest issue of Little Rock Family Magazine.
Editor Heather Bennett here along with Dawn Prasifka with Girl Scout Diamonds stopped by "THV 11 This Morning" to share more.
Power of Girl Scout Cookie Program
- 85% increase of girls' money management skills
- 83% developed business ethics
- 80% set goals and created objectives to reach them
- 77% made important decisions
- 75% developed people skills
Find your cookies at girlscoutcookies.org. Also check them out on Facebook.com/GirlScoutCookieProgram and on Twitter @girlscouts #cookieboss