LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - According to the Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, disagreements over money are one of the leading causes of conflict for many couples.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, LR Family Editor Heather Bennett is here to share some ways to resolve financial conflicts with your partner and hopefully have a happier holiday. These tips can also be found on p. 22 of the February issue of LR Family Magazine:
1. Agree on monthly steps needed to reach your big goals.
2. Use online expense tracking.
3. Ditch the credit cards and use "spending accounts" instead.
4. Make sure each person gets a little "fun" money.
5. HB's personal favorite: Read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover together.