In the Red PHOTO Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the In The Red Photo Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Arkansas who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KTHV-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Ya Ya's Euro Bistro, Woobox and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize from the sponsor with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on Friday, February 28, 2014 and end at 11:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, March 3, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Online Entry. Enter online by visiting Sponsor's Facebook page at facebook.com/thv11, clicking on the Photo Sweepstakes link and completing all required information. All entries must be accompanied by a digital photograph of a group of people dressed in the color red, and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Each photograph submission must be an authentic, original photograph, and the participant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. Photograph may not have been published previously and no professional photographs will be accepted. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible. Sponsor will accept the jpeg format. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping. Photograph must have been taken the day of entry. Entrants certify that any individuals of any age shown in photographs furnished, and the parents and/or legal guardians of any children shown in any photographs furnished, have been informed that their, or their child's photograph has been entered in a Sweepstakes and have no objection to Entrant's submission and Sponsor's display and posting of such photograph for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any photograph it determines to be obscene, indecent, offensive, unacceptable or otherwise inappropriate for a general audience, or that is alleged to infringe on any third-party's intellectual property rights.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to contestants. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Limit 1 (one) entry per person. Two (2) additional entries will be awarded to each entrant each time he or she uses the share function of the Sweepstakes with friends or followers through Twitter or Facebook and such friends enter the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, March 3, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the drawing date from the start of the Sweepstakes, to be held at approximately 11:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Monday, March 3, 2014. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
5. Prizes and Odds.
The winner will receive a gift card for winner and 10 guests for a Heart Healthy lunch or dinner at Ya Ya's Euro Bistro, 17711 Chenal Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72223 (ARV: $13.00 Per Person) (Total ARV: $143.00). Gift card expires March 3, 2015. Winner is solely responsible for reservations with Ya Ya's Euro Bistro. Winner and his/her guests must redeem the gift card for the same reservation on the same date.
Restrictions: Alcoholic beverages, taxes, tips and gratuities are not included in the prize and are the sole responsibility of the winner
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about the business day following his/her selection at the telephone number provided in the winning entry form, Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of such winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit KTHV-TV offices at 720 South Izard Street, Little Rock Arkansas 72201 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) within five (5) business days after notification, and valid photo identification may be required. Winner may waive their right to receive prize. Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prize. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prize not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries or votes will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of participant's participation in the promotion, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the promotion or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrants submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The In the Red PHOTO Sweepstakes is sponsored by KTHV-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For the names of the winners (available after March 10, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.thv11.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), In the Red PHOTO Sweepstakes, 720 Izard St, Little Rock, AR 72201. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Kenny Allison at email@example.com, or 501-244-4511.