This November, THV11 and Epoch Men's Health are taking on the annual "Movember" movement, and we want you to join along!
Did you know that one in six men will get prostate cancer? Early detection is key to survival, and this year, we're asking you to support men's health awareness and share your mustache pics (real or fake!) for a chance to win a Yeti cooler prize pack!
Learn all about Epoch and men's health here.
For more information on the sweepstakes, see below:
Men’s Health ‘Movember’ Sweepstakes http://woobox.com/o36fbf
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Men’s Health Movember Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Arkansas who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KTHV-TV (“Sponsor”), Epoch Men’s Health, Woobox and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize with an ARV that exceeds $200 in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 and end at 11:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Online Entry. Enter online by visiting Sponsor’s website at www.thv11.com clicking on the Sweepstakes link or KTHV’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thv11, completing all required information, and following all posted instructions. Additionally, each entrant has the option of submitting a photograph of the entrant wearing a mustache.
Optional Photo Submission. Each photo submission must be an authentic, original photograph, and the entrant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. Photograph may not have been published previously and no professional photographs will be accepted. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible. Photo must include only the entrant. Photos that include any individuals other than the entrant will be disqualified. Photo must have been taken within the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will accept the formats of .jpeg and .png. Sponsor reserves the rights to refuse any photograph it determines to be obscene, offensive, unacceptable or inappropriate, and any photo depicting frontal nudity will be ineligible and withdrawn. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third-party's intellectual property rights. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, broadcast, or otherwise display or use the submitted photographs in any way it deems fit and without limitation or compensation to entrants and that the submitted photos may also be used in Sponsor's newscasts and website.
Furnishing a photo is not required for eligibility for prize drawing. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing regardless of whether a photo was submitted with the entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network hardware or software, whether originating with sender of Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
Limit 1 (one) entry per day per person. Entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. (C.T.) on Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
4. Winner Selection. On or about November 30, 2016 one (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner will receive a Yeti cooler prize pack valued at $488.25.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. On or about November 30, 2016 Winner will be contacted at the telephone number provided with winner’s entry with instructions to claim their prize. Sponsor will call during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of such winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, Winner must personally visit KTHV-TV offices at 720 South Izard Street, Little Rock Arkansas 72201 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) no later than December 31, 2016 and valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries or votes will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TEGNA Inc. and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of participant’s participation in the promotion, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the promotion or any prize.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrants submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Men’s Health ‘Movember’ Sweepstakes is sponsored by KTHV-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the names of the winners (available after December 31, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.thv11.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Men’s Health ‘Movember’ Sweepstakes, 720 Izard St, Little Rock, AR 72201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jessica Johnson at email@example.com,