LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Crews worked Monday morning to contain a fire at Midtown Billiards in Little Rock.
Officials with the Little Rock Fire Department described it as a "significant" fire. THV11's Winnie Wright was on scene and reports that the building was engulfed in flames, but crews were able to put it out in 10 minutes.
LRFD have not released cause yet, but say there was a lot of grease on the grill. 2 blocks of SoMa shut down. pic.twitter.com/caEc6xkip7— Winnie Wright (@WinnieWrightTV) September 19, 2016
Because the bar opens at 3 p.m., no one is said to have been inside at the time of the incident.
Midtown Billiards is on South Main Street near downtown Little Rock.
No other information is available at this time. As more is released, it will be added to this story.
Stay with THV11 and thv11.com.