LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - On Friday, Governor Asa Hutchinson granted 5 pardons but also denied 22 clemency requests. The requests include both non-inmates as well as inmates.
All those who have been pardoned have completed all required jail time, fulfilled probation requirements and paid all fines related to their sentences. There will be a 30-day period where public can give feedback on the pardons before final action is taken.
The following have been granted pardons:
- Trish M. Gunn of Paragould: Two counts of Arkansas' hot check law, shoplifting and criminal trespassing
- Kevin D. Holliday of Hope: Class C felony, manslaughter
- Tyler D. Jones of North Little Rock: Class C felony, theft of property
- LaTerrance Sears of Jacksonville: Class C felony, theft of property
- Jason L. Stuart of Fort Smith: Class D felonies, filing a false police report and leaving the scene of a personal injury accident