LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – Halloween is right around the corner, and a lot of central Arkansans are looking for a fright!
There are tons of haunted houses around central Arkansas, so we have compiled a list for you.
If you have any more to add to the list, send us an email at email@example.com.
- The Torture Chamber: The website states "You must also be in good health and able to crouch, crawl, and beg for your life or at least mercy on your soul. If you have any medical problems that may prevent you from being able to complete this event, please do not enter." They are open October 17-20, 23-27 and October 30-November 2. http://torturechamberbenton.com/
- Galla Rock Volunteer Fire Department’s Bays of Terror Haunted House: Begins at 7 p.m. until the last victim leaves. Adults $10 and kids 10 and under $7. They will be open October 21-22, 28-29 and 31. https://www.facebook.com/baysofterror
- The Haunted Barn: Open every Friday and Saturday in October and the week of Halloween. 10194 Heber Springs Road, across from the gas station. They've turned this into a 3-D haunted attraction this year, and you have to wear 3d glasses apparently. They have a new indoor waiting room and have redone the entire attraction. They are open from 7 to 11 p.m. Admission $10, and benefits the Sturge-Weber Foundation. http://thehauntedbarnconcordarkansas.weebly.com/index.html
- Creepy Works Haunted House of Conway: The haunted house has a mixture of actors, animatronics and scenery. They are open October 7-8, 13-15, 20-23, and 26-31. Their hours are 7 p.m.-12 a.m. Admission is $12. http://creepyworks.com/
- Haunted Laser Tag at Jack's Ultra Sports and Paintball: You are invited to play some 3D Laser Tag in a spooky haunted custom built arena. Fun for ages 8+ (suggestion, not a restriction) Games start at just $7 per player. Haunted LaserTag open 5-9pm Friday, 11a-9pm Saturday and 1-7pm Sunday. Grab your friends and family and head to 655 Equity Avenue
- Haunted House at the old Dover Middle School on College Street. $7 for adults and $5 for students. Open October 20-31, Mon-Thurs. 7-9:30 p.m., Friday-Saturday 7-??. All proceeds go to the Dover After Prom party
- The Frightening Haunted House: Open every Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm from Sept. 30 - Oct. 31. $10 for adults and $5 for kids. Located at 105 S. 7th St. https://www.facebook.com/thefrighteninghauntedhouse/
- Magic Screams: Halloween at Magic Springs. Weekends October 8-30. Visit the spooky haunted houses, walk the scary trail and take a spin on the rides. For young goblins, enjoy a scare-free zone for pumpkin painting, family Halloween themed movies and more. 501-318-5309. Admission: $29.99 one-day admission.
- Fear Factory 501: This special haunted house has bloody paintball with three attractions. They are open October 11-12, 17-19, 24-26 and November 1-2. http://www.fearfactory501.com/index.html
- Emoba’s 23rd annual Haunted Cathedral and Scarecrowtorium: The Haunted Cathedral is the Largest and Scariest Haunted Attraction in Arkansas. The combination of frightening scenes, animatronics, ghouls, zombies, and monsters makes the walk through of the cathedral a true thrill. Open October 14-31 from 7:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. weekdays and 7:30 until 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, Tickets are $15 on weekdays and $20 on Friday and Saturday. For more information, call 501-372-0018. https://www.facebook.com/haunted.cathedral
- Old Haunted Warehouse: It is a professionally operated haunted attraction. This experience truly creates a sense of energy and excitement for all thrill seekers. Admission is $15 and $20 on Halloween Night. They are open from 8-11:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 8-10 p.m. on weekdays. http://www.oldhauntedwarehouselr.com/
- Scimitar Shrine Temple of Terror: The family-friendly event has creepy special effects, carnival food and fun activities. They are open October 17-19, 24-26, 28-31 and November 1-2. http://www.scimitarshrine.com/
- The Haunted Hotel of Arkansas: Get the scare of a lifetime at one of Arkansas’ scariest haunted houses. They will be open October 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, and 25-31. They open at 7 p.m. and admission is $15.
- Night Terrors 13: Central Arkansas’ most horrifying haunted attraction. Call 501-398-3327 for more information. Admission is $15 and $20 on Halloween Night. They open at 7:30 p.m. http://hauntingarkansas.blogspot.com/?m=0
- Corn Maze at Lollie (formally Scaefer Corn Maze)
September 26 - October 31
863 Lollie Road
This is a huge corn maze, but they do have a small one for kids.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK
- Arkansas’ Reaper Haunted House: Located on Crystal Hill Road, they say this year’s haunted house will be bigger and better than ever! Admission is $15, and they also have group and VIP rates. They will open at 7 p.m. on October 6-8, 13-16, 17-23, 24-November 1. http://www.arreaper.com/
- The Wilds of Wild River Country: Arkansas’ Most Terrifying Horror Trail. Open select nights from October 7-30. On Fridays, they are open from 8 p.m. until 12 a.m., on Saturdays 8 p.m. until 1 a.m. and on Sundays, 8 p.m. until 10 p.m. Admission is $18.09 plus tax. Ticket sales end 45 minutes before closing time. The trail takes about 45 minutes to complete. http://www.badmojostudios.com/
- Mortar Creek Haunted Hill: Open on Fridays and Saturdays, this haunt in Quitman features an outdoor trail as well as an indoor maze. The weekend of Halloween they will be open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. $9 admission and they offer a military discount. They are located on Highway 124 between Quitman and Rosebud. https://www.facebook.com/Mortarcreekhauntedtrail1/
- Fear the Maze: Open October 14-15, 21-22, and 28-31 from 7-11 p.m. (possibly later). Tickets are $8 per person and all proceeds go to New Covenant Church. Not suggested for children under 10, and children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Located at 500 S. Oak Street in Searcy