LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – Summer vacation is coming up which means more time to enjoy with your loved ones and maybe even to throw a party.
What better party favor for your guests than BLT pinwheels? Deanna Fleming with Mystery Mansion joined THV11 This Morning to show us how to make them.
Watch the video for more!
-1/2 cup mayo
-4 oz cream cheese
-6 slices crumbled crispy bacon
-1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
-3 9-inch tortillas
-1 ½ cups shredded romaine lettuce
1. In a small bowl mix cream cheese, mayo, and tomatoes
2. Add bacon
3. Spread mayo mixture over tortillas and top each with and lettuce
4. Roll tightly and secure in plastic wrap
5. Refrigerate for one hour so they get firm
6. To serve cut each roll into 1 inch thick sliced with a serrated knife
© 2018 KTHV-TV