LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Deanna Fleming with Mystery Mansion joined THV11 This Morning to show us how to make a special Father's Day treat: dad's favorite banana pudding.
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 5 ounce package vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups ice cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 bananas, sliced
- ½ package (12 oz.) package vanilla wafers
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in ½ of the whipped topping
2. Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture and top with remaining whipped topping. Chill until served.
© 2018 KTHV-TV