We found this great list from Yahoo! about things you do everyday, that aren't worth the risk.
One: Holding your cell phone up to your ear. Although the overall risk is still very low, research suggests that people who have spent the past decade or more frequently talking on their cell phones in the traditional way, are more likely to develop brain tumors. Considering that you can get an earbud-type hands-free set for as little as five bucks, why not take the safest tack?
Two: PVC shower curtains. That funky, chemical-y smell of new polyvinyl chloride or PVC shower curtains comes from volatile organic compounds, that can cause nausea and headaches over time. The EPA recommends good old-fashioned fabric curtains. But if you want something waterproof -- look for vinyl acetate, which is safer.
Three: Microwaving in plastic. Heat releases some of the chemical building blocks in plastic, sending them into whatever food or drink you're warming up. One such chemical is a BPA and can mimic the effects of estrogen in the body, potentially leading to issues like premature puberty and breast or testicular cancer. Instead, heat food or drinks in glass or ceramic.
Four:Flea and tick collars. Adults who play with a cat or dog while it's wearing a flea and tick collar are exposed to up to 500 times the E-P-A's safe level of pesticides. For children, the levels can be 1,000 times higher than what's safe. Luckily though, there are other effective pest-killing options, like pills that protect your pet from ticks and fleas.
Five: Ready-to-feed canned baby formula. BPA isn't only found in plastic -- it's also used to line the inside of cans to keep bacteria out. And according to recent tests, one of the foods that ends up most contaminated with BPA is canned liquid infant formula. If you have to use liquid canned or bottled formula, make sure you don't warm it up in its original container.
Six: Constantly running a humidifier. A study by the health department found that one of the biggest predictors of whether children developed asthma was the frequent use of a humidifier at home.This is because too much moisture promotes mold and dust mite growth, which could be a problem for the entire family.
You can find more risks that you shouldn't take in this Yahoo! Article.