Finding time to update your look can be hard with work, family and life.
We found these 6 tips from Babble to help you save time and look great.
1.Change your part. Here's the simplest way to change things up without scissors. Simply switch the location of your part. It's best to do this when you're hair is wet before styling. This free update will give your hair extra volume.
2. Moisturize. A tinted moisturizer with SPF is a time-saving triple play. It replenishes your skin, protects it from the sun, and conceals blemishes and blotchiness.
3. Commit to concealer.Its no secret that parents are among the most exhausted people on the planet, but it takes a grand total of ten seconds to sweep a layer of lightweight concealer under your lids.You'll look fresh-faced and ready to start your day.
4. Don't be raggedy handy. A manicure, whether you do it yourself or go to a professional, sophistication to whatever outfit you may be sporting. Try a new color palette to reinvent yourself in a matter of minutes. Make sure you moisturize your hands regularly to maintain your manicure.
5. Raise an eyebrow. If your eyes are the windows to your soul, your eyebrows are the hedges in front of those windows. Keep your brows groomed for a neat, put-together look.
6. Actually wear your jewelry. Venture into your jewelry box, root around, and dust off an old favorite piece to work into your outfit. A pair of drop earrings or bold bangles will enhance any outfit.