LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- THV 11 is working for you this morning.
Here are a few ways to help you snap out of it and cure your bad mood from Shine from Yahoo!.
- Aromatherapy - This is a great way to get into a good mood. Pick your favorite scent, whether it be lotion or a candle, and take a big whiff.
- Wash your face - A splash of cool water can help, or press a warm washcloth to your face to relax and reframe.
- Seek out a message - Find a quote or a book that inspires you and read a couple of pages. This will give you something new to think about.
- Look up - Look up at the sky and take a big breath of fresh air. Visualize your bad mood going up, up, and away!
- Call a friend - This is a tried and true method. Call a friend who will listen to you vent for a minute to get some things off your mind and your heart.
- Shift some stuff - Reorganize your desk or tidy up a small space. Have you been putting off cleaning out your trunk? Or what about that disorganized silverware drawer? Taking care of a little corner of the world can be very rewarding.
- Treat yourself - Now don't go overboard, but allowing yourself a little treat always brightens your mood. Try some cinnamon in your coffee or pop a bag of popcorn.