LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Duck Duck Hunt is part of the popular Duck Duck Goose sale. Although the sale runs Sept. 20-22, Duck Duck Hunt is one day only - Sept. 22, which is National Hunting and Fishing Day!
Duck Duck Hunt is being held at the State Fairgrounds in the Hall of Industry. Admission and parking are free. 70 percent of the proceeds from Duck Duck Hunt go directly to Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry.
You can help with three simple steps:
- Round up your used but serviceable hunting, fishing and other outdoor gear: clothing, waders, rods, reels, tackle boxes, hats, tents, cots, sleeping bags, boots, deer stands, decoys, packs, knives, blinds, gun cases, canoes, kayaks, paddles, life jackets, wildlife prints, duck calls, lanterns, camp stoves, targets, binoculars, turkey calls, etc. Guns will not be accepted.
- Take your items to a PODS container at one of four Farmers' Association stores in central Arkansas anytime until Sept. 19 (you'll receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donation).
- Benton - 18835 Interstate 30 • 501-776-2727
- Cabot - 2691 Highway 367 S. • 501-941-2545
- Little Rock - 4816 Stagecoach Road • 501-565-0961
- Malvern - 805 W. Moline St. • 501-337-9539
- Help Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry by buying affordable outdoors gear at Duck Duck Hunt, Sept. 22!
For details, visit duckduckhunt.com.