There's no one who does more for us than our Moms. And with Sunday being Mother's Day, we've put together a fun little list for all you Moms out there.
UNDATED (KTHV) - There's no one who does more for us than our Moms. And with Sunday being Mother's Day, here's a fun little list for all you Moms out there.
10 reasons why you're a great mom
1. You may never be allowed to finish a plate of food on your own again without it being accosted by tiny fingers. And you don't mind at all. As long as your kids get their vegetables!
2. Your kids are convinced that you can produce anything out of your magical purse. Grapes? Bouncy ball? Mini screw driver? It's all in there.
3. No one else knows how to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider like you do.
4. The bathtub where you used to enjoy relazing bubble baths in is now completely devoted to your children's rubber ducky and other bath toys.
5. Without your magical kisses and miracle healing Sponge Bob Band-Aids, how would anyone in your house ever survive?
6. From a necklace made of macaroni to a Kiss the Cook apron you treasure every single Mother's Day gift you ever got from your kids.
7. You can whip up a healthy and delicious dinner out of nothing but the shriveled contents of your bottom refrigerator drawer.
8. Who else can clean up an entire house in a single Dora the Explorer episode? (Just don't look under the beds!)
9. You would throw yourself in front of a car for your child. Or that coughing bystander at the grocery store.
10. From "why is the sky blue?" to "where do babies come from?", you have the answer to everything. Whether it's right or not is another story.