LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – Folks across the Natural State are set to celebrate the 4th of July with fireworks, and THV11 is working to create a list of where Arkansans can enjoy a show!
- Beebe: Beebe Ballpark - Fireworks show after dark
- Bryant: Red, White and Bluegrass - Thurs, July 3; festival starts at 5:30 p.m. , fireworks start at 5:30 p.m.
- Cherokee Village: Lake Thunderbird - Boat parade at 7 p.m., helicopter show at 8 p.m., fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Conway: Centennial Valley Country Club – fireworks display at dark.
- Greenbrier: 72 Green Valley Rd. – Fireworks show at 9:15 p.m.
- Heber Springs: Sandy Beach - Fireworks Extravaganza Saturday, July 5. 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Listen to KFFB 106.1 FM for simulcast music.
- Hot Springs:Visit Hot Springs Daily for list of various places to see displays (http://hotspringsdaily.com/hot-springs-daily-calendar-of-events/)
- Jacksonville: Big Bang the the Range; fireworks display at 9:30
- Little Rock: Pops on the River – Music begins at 5:30 p.m.; fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m.
- Malvern: Pops on Hilltop; located in Gifford; begins at dark.
- Maumelle: Lake Willastein Park - Festivities begin with parade at 4:30; fireworks show at 9:30 p.m.
- Mayflower: Patrick Stadium – Gates open at 6; fireworks at dusk.
- Morrilton: Cherokee Park – Festivities 5 p.m. – 9: 30 p.m. Fireworks after dark.
- Pangburn: 800 2nd St. – Events begin at 10 a.m. with parade, free BBQ at 5 p.m., fireworks show at 9:30 p.m.
- Pine Bluff: Pops, Blues, and Rocks - Food and beverage at 2 p.m., live entertainment at 5 p.m., fireworks at 9:05 p.m.
- Russellville: Old Post Road Park – Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Sheridan: 447 Grant 74 – Festivities begin at 6 p.m.; fireworks after dark.
- Sherwood: Sherwood Forest - Fireworks at 9 p.m.
If you know of more events, please share that information with us! Leave a comment on this article or visit our Facebook page,www.facebook.com/thv11.Be sure to include location, time, and a website if possible.