LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - There are just a few days left until the end of 2012, but it's not too late to make sure you get the most out of your money this year.
Jim Williams with Arkansas Select Tax Service joined THV 11 for some advice.
6 key points of discussion:
1. Make Charitable Contributions
2. Install Energy-Efficient Home Improvements
3. Consider a Portfolio Adjustment
4. Contribute the Maximum to Retirement Accounts
5. Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution
6. Don't Overlook the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit