LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Thursday storms has caused trees to fall and flash flooding around the state, which is also closing several roads and highways.
- Polk Co: Hwy 71 from Scott Co line to Hwy 88 in Mena is closed due to flooding
- Pulaski Co: Hwy 300 near Monnie Springs is closed due to trees and power lines in the roadway
- Trees were snapped or uprooted. Lake Winona Road in Saline County is blocked by trees and completely impassable.
- Scott Co: Hwy 28 section 2 log mile 5.5-23.8 near Parks is closed due to flooding and hwy damage.
- Polk Co. Hwy 88 at the 3MM just west of Mena is closed due to a landslide.