PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - Police are looking for leads in a stolen property case.
According to Lt. Carl Minden, the Pulaski Sheriff's Office is trying to get more information on a theft July 25 on Hwy 107. Minden said the thieves broke into a trailer after a home caught fire and stole the following items:
- A 2008 red Honda Recon 250 valued at $4,500.00,
- Various tool boxes containing Craftsman hand tools valued at $1,500.00,
- Orange and purple Danny Nelson Race Craft Chassis drag race car worth $15,000.00,
- A black Simpson racing helmet valued at $200.00, and
- A maroon and silver Simpson racing helmet valued at $200.00.
In all, the property stolen totals $21,400.
If you have any information on this case, please call the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office at (501) 340-6600.