LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Halloween is over, and Thanksgiving is less than a month away. The newest issue of Soiree Magazine offers a little help to ease the stress of the holidays.
Editor in Chief Sandra McGrew joined THV's Alyse Eady to share details.
- Take Note: Match-Making - Hodgkin lymphoma fighter Elizabeth Fortune helps lead inaugural Fighting Red 5K to match bone marrow donors with recipients
- Style Icon: Hitting The Right Notes - Channeling Miles Davis, Rodney Block's style is steeped in jazz-age sophistication and unmatched musical talent.
- Power of Perception - Mimi San Pedro and the Women's Foundation of Arkansas teach women and girls that education is the key to life without limits.
- Single, But Never Alone - Single Parent Scholarship Fund helps single parents obtain a college degree and set a strong example for their children.
- Seeing Red - The Rep teams up with the Arkansas Arts Center to bring a one-of-a-kind Mark Rothko experience to audiences.