(USA TODAY) -- A killing by unusual means and a tip of an unusual nature make this week's list:
1. Cops: Man dies after 'atomic wedgie': This one involved a deadly fight between a 33-year-old man and his 58-year-old stepfather, and this quote from an Oklahoma sheriff: "I'd never seen this before, but when we first looked at our victim ... the waistband of his underwear was around his neck."
2. Ohio cops stop speeder, find 48 bombs: A man stopped for speeding in Ohio turned out to have 48 bombs, four loaded guns, and blueprints for a Navy SEAL training facility in his car, prosecutors say. He was busted when an officer stopped him for going 85mph in a 70mph zone - and spotted the handle of a gun between his legs.
3. Oregon couple tips waitress with crystal meth: After dinner and drinks at a steakhouse in Seaside, Ore., police say a cash-light couple tried to tip their server with some of what they'd been cooking-crystal meth. It did not end well for them.
4. FBI joins hunt for 'road rage killer': A bizarre and apparently senseless shooting on a Pennsylvania highway has gotten the FBI involved. Authorities say one I-81 motorist apparently ran another off the road on purpose, then shot him to death. And it might not be the the only such case.
5. Zambian calls president a potato, goes to jail: A political foe of Zambia's president has been arrested and faces up to five years in prison for the crime of ... likening the president to a potato. But the slam isn't about physical appearances.