LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AT&T) -- Beats Music has playlists, mixes and music selected by people who know the music you love. They work through millions of tracks so you'll always get music that's right for you.
AT&T's collaboration with Beats Music recognizes and addresses two major industry issues head-on: high costs for families and lack of unique personalization. AT&T is breaking the affordability barrier that currently exists for subscription music with our exclusive family offer for $14.99/month. Beats is taking personalization to a whole new level with music curated by real DJs and experts instead of just automated algorithms. Once again, AT&T is bringing innovative, new and flexible services to market at a great value. We've brought shared data, bring-your-own-device options, and now we're bringing a unique music experience to our customers that focuses on the family. AT&T is the first carrier to work with Beats to design a music subscription offer tailored for shared wireless service plans.
- AT&T's exclusive $14.99/month family offer for Beats Music gives customers unlimited downloads for up to five family members* across 10 devices for as long as customers subscribe to the Beats Music service. *Up to 5 profiles or usernames under one primary account holder. Each username/profile must be on a separate line.
- First 90 days free. *Must be on a qualifying wireless, multi-line account.
- Individual AT&T customers (non-family) pay $9.99/month and can access their music across three devices. Only AT&T wireless customers get the first 30 days free.
- With AT&T's family offer, up to five individual family members can get their own personal music, on their own personal devices, and create their own playlists. Simple shared options continue to be the most popular choice for our customers, especially customers with more than one device. That's exactly what we're offering with Beats Music.
From the beginning, we worked closely with Beats to develop a mobile-centric music service that works for today's families. A successful model for digital music is still being shaped in the U.S., and we're right at the forefront. We are changing the way consumers experience music across multiple devices. We're also creating value for families with Beats Music. AT&T continues to make it simple and easy for customers in an increasingly mobile world. Whether it's social media and staying connecting with friends, or sports and gaming; easy, reliable and fast access to your favorite things is important. With the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T customers get access to the premium music on the best devices. Beats Music has a catalog of more than 20 million songs for unlimited music streaming and downloads for off-line playback. This means users can keep downloaded music on their personal mobile phone and have around-the-clock access to their favorite songs, albums or playlists for as long as they subscribe to the service.
Music that knows you better than you know yourself.
Beats Music offers access to more than 20 million songs, so no matter what you're into, it delivers the right music for the right time. Beats Music is unique because it has real music experts and DJs from various genres evaluating songs for its streaming stations. These experts work continuously to master content that fits users' emotions and lifestyles. Some other streaming services only rely on automated algorithms to generate music selections with "similar sounds."
Beats Music takes personalization to the next level. Beats Music offers multiple ways to customize your experience, such as:
- Just For You: A personalized selection of albums and playlists delivered to each user. Selections are delivered based on users' musical preferences, time of day, activity, and additional contextual clues.
- The Sentence: Feature that creates an instant playlist based on location, mood, activity and genre. You can choose from a drop-down menu of terms and activities that work for your day-to-day life
- Highlights: Beats Music staff suggests playlists or albums compiled based on time of year, news and current events.
- Find It: A browsing function that lets users seek out playlists or songs by genre, activity or curator.
· The result of it all is that you will never struggle to find the perfect song, because Beats Music leads you right to it.
Ad-free, unlimited skips
· If you don't want to hear it, you don't have to. Users will enjoy unlimited skips and ad-free listening.
The products that were featured today were:
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill ($180)
- Aqua Sound Speakers ($49)
- Ion House Party ($119)